Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2017

How do I Know Jesus is the Only Way?

How do I know Jesus is the only way to heaven?

Jesus himself mentioned that He is the ONLY way.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Acts 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”


God has been searching and seeking over us.

Psalm 98:2
The Lord has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations.

Romans 1:18-19
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.


In the New Testament, God sent to Peter to Cornelinus to share to him about Jesus.


Jeremiah 29:11-14
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will callon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

Deut 4:29
But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Proverbs 8:17
I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

Acts 17:26-27
From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.


Pastor Robert Morris - How Do I Know? - Jesus Is The Only Way

John MacArthur: Is Jesus the Only Way?



No comments:

Post a Comment